1964 EH HOLDEN SPECIAL
Near new pole setting race car designed and built for Pre-65 Racing Saloons class and ready for the track. Can fit into various race classes
· Fibreglass bumpers, front guards, doors, bonnet and boot lid.
· Steel body seamed welded to homologated roll cage.
· Extensive structural panel beating work to shell.
· Suspension designed and built by Gary Pederson Racing Fabrications.
· Front and rear removable coil over Koni shocks.
· Brake bios and pedal box.
· Mallory ignition.
· Dry sump and Bracken pump.
· Shot penned standard diff and rear axles.
· Drum rear brakes and Sunbird finned hub disc front brakes.
· 186 balanced and blueprinted engine built by GER. Many extras explained on application.
· M21 Muncie gearbox.
· Triton triple plate clutch (ex Nascar).
· New engine dry sump and pick-up rail.
· New machined block, nitride crank, custom made conrods, new forged pistons, Chevy roller rockers, ported and polished head.
· Lightened flywheel.
· Exhaust extractor system designed and manufactured by Custom Chambers.
· New Kumho 225 slick race tyres.
· Performance 15” alloy wheels.
· Fitted transponder X260.
· Lightweight aluminium radiator.
· Twin electric radiator fans.
· Speed flow braided hoses and XRP fittings to engine.
· Dash mounted clutch and brake master cylinders.
· Autometer play back tach and separate shift light.
· Autometer water and oil temperature gauges.
· Autometer fuel pressure gauges (dash mounted and engine bay).
· Longacre receiver and transmitter.
· Spare parts – De-chromed steel bumpers, flared steel front guards, steel doors and boot lid, various mechanical original parts, light covers and surrounds, diff.
Very quick presentable car with no expense spared, like new. Built by reputable, enthusiastic motorsport personalities. Not a scratch nor bump sustained during the one season it raced.
Low ride custom built trailer with forward and reverse winch, extra by negotiation.
Price: By negotiation
027 493 5145
09 630 9491